The most common renovation or remodeling project in a home would be to modernize or upgrade ones bathroom or kitchen. Hence as with any renovation, you need to know exactly what you want to achieve and what your budget is order to complete your dream bathroom renovation.
The biggest drawback for any home owner who is considering having their Bathroom remodeled would be the total cost of the project, as there are plenty of different considerations which add to the total cost of your project
We can help you plan this properly so that you don’t over capitalize or end up with a bathroom that you’re not happy with in the long run.
Probably one of the hardest decisions would be which building contractor to use, as the downside of choosing someone you have never used before is what guarantees are there that they will do the job correctly? In answering this question we would appreciate if you peruse our website, and take cognisance of both our Vision & Mission and Guarantee on offer to all customers.
Some useful tips in the interim:
- One of the easiest and most affordable ways to achieve a fresh look for your bathroom would be to de-cluttering it. Take charge of those old medicines, half used beauty products and find better ways to store your essentials
- With so many clever products on the market, it’s easy to cheat a new look without major renovations. Replace old water damaged cupboards with a new wall mounted style unit. By leaving the floor space open the floor area appears larger and gives the illusion of more space in the room
- As we all use our bathrooms daily, make the most of it. If space allows, add a small radio, some framed art, a potted plant or some fresh flowers. Small details can make a very big difference
- Add some extra hanging space. In this day and age it’s easy to find hooks that simply stick on and can be removed without damaging the surface
- The addition of some new linen will always brighten and accentuate the colours in any bathroom giving it a nice new feel